Pamela (Xinyu) Chen, (aka AlienPam) is an illustrator, designer and artist from Xiamen, China. She earned a BFA illustration degree from Columbus College of Art & Design (CCAD) in 2020.
She has always been passionate about discovering wonderful messages in life and turning them into inspirations for creating art. She enjoys experimenting with different styles and techniques to achieve her ideal artwork. Much of Pamela’s work is inspired by music, movies, fashion, books, and collecting vintages toys.
She is open to all possibilities to improve herself as an illustrator. Her current interests include children’s books, fashion illustration, editorial, infographics, advertising illustration and more.
• Awards & Exhibitions:
- 2019, 19th Columbus Ohio Art of Illustration Show - Honorable Mentions
- 2020 Columbus College of Art & Design, Undergraduate Exhibition
- 2020 iJungle Illustration Awards - New Talent Merit Award
- 2020 Brightness Illustration Annual Award - Children's book - Selected Works
- 2021 OPPO China 2021 "LEHUA lock screen'' illustration Competition - Star Screen
- 2021 iJungle Illustration Awards - Self-Promotion - Merit Award
- 2022 CIB8, The 8th China illustration Biennial - Professional Show Shortlisted Artist
- 2022 ONE ARTLAND Art Exhibition, Fuzhou, China
- 2022 Raffles City CORIOLIS LAB Exhibition, Shenzhen, China
- 2023 CANDYSIGN Charger Plug Doodle Create Exhibition, Guanzhou, China
- 2023 "Embracing Change" with "Champochic" Art Shop mini Art Exhibition, Xiamen, China
- 2023 "Pam's Fantasy World" Solo Art Exhibition, Shapowei Art Zone, Xiamen, China
- 2023 "Midsummer Dream" Solo Art show with "Art Island" of "RED", Xiamen, China